Thursday, October 21, 2010

And The Bride Wore White (Sort of)

Last week I went to a bridal show here in Seattle, and there was a fashion 
show from wedding dress designer Luly Yang. Her collection this 
season was inspired by the ocean and the theme of the
 bridal show was woods and nature, so she 
combined the two for a beautiful show.



This unconventional dress mimics the ocean, it reminds me of seaweed. I love
 the pink color and the skirt had great movement. I would 
never think to wear a dress like this, but was enamored with it.




This dress was one of my favorites. I love the tulle skirt 
and the corset back. It was gorgeous as
 it flowed and moved down the runway. 
It is my dream princess dress. 



I must have a thing for tulle because this dress was my other favorite. I love the long sleeved cotton top juxtaposed with the beautiful skirt. This is another dress I would never pick off the rack, but after seeing it in person I would definitely try it on. I really like how different it is from the standard strapless wedding gown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment